- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- Street: 4989 Factory Shops Blvd.
- City: Castle Rock
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 8:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Castle Rock, CO – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Castle Rock on December 30. Franchise owner Jason Brown held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 6 to Sunday, January 10 to support Castle View High School and Douglas County High School.
The new restaurant, located at 4989 Factory Shops Blvd., circulated 7,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 amount contribution to Castle View High School and Douglas County High School. There will also be flyers circulating throughout the community with additional coupon offerings to support the two schools.
“We are Castle Rock residents and proud to support our home town high schools,” said Brown. “Our grand opening gives us the chance to make a difference in our community through a fundraiser to support Castle View High School and Douglas County High School. We look forward to seeing everyone at this opening to support two great schools!”
Brown is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (303) 663-6657.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)