- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- Street: 4989 Factory Shops Blvd.
- City: Castle Rock
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 8:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Castle Rock, CO – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Castle Rock on December 30. Franchise owner Jason Brown held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 6 to Sunday, January 10 to support Castle View High School and Douglas County High School.
The new restaurant, located at 4989 Factory Shops Blvd., circulated 7,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 amount contribution to Castle View High School and Douglas County High School. There will also be flyers circulating throughout the community with additional coupon offerings to support the two schools.
“We are Castle Rock residents and proud to support our home town high schools,” said Brown. “Our grand opening gives us the chance to make a difference in our community through a fundraiser to support Castle View High School and Douglas County High School. We look forward to seeing everyone at this opening to support two great schools!”
Brown is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (303) 663-6657.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
159 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)