- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Fundraiser
- City: Downey
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Downey, CA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Downey on March 2. Franchise owner Alvaro Garcia held a grand opening fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Sunday, March 6 to support six local schools.
The new restaurant, located at 8855 Apollo Way, circulated thousands of flyers throughout the community each containing various offers. For each offer redeemed, Jersey Mike’s will make a $3 donation towards Gallatin Elementary School, Lewis Elementary School, Gauldin Elementary School, Price Elementary School, Ward Elementary School, and Alameda Elementary School.
“At Jersey Mike’s our fundraising partnerships create a layer of sustainability for schools, youth sports leagues, and other nonprofits in and around our city,” said Garcia. “These partnerships allow us to truly become members of our community by allowing us to contribute to the success of our youth and our city. Our crew, city officials, and residents have a high level of respect for us for that reason. We honestly feel that we are changing the world one sub at a time.”
Garcia is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (562) 287-4500.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS TEMECULA UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP (1 views)