- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Fundraiser
- City: Downey
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Downey, CA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Downey on March 2. Franchise owner Alvaro Garcia held a grand opening fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Sunday, March 6 to support six local schools.
The new restaurant, located at 8855 Apollo Way, circulated thousands of flyers throughout the community each containing various offers. For each offer redeemed, Jersey Mike’s will make a $3 donation towards Gallatin Elementary School, Lewis Elementary School, Gauldin Elementary School, Price Elementary School, Ward Elementary School, and Alameda Elementary School.
“At Jersey Mike’s our fundraising partnerships create a layer of sustainability for schools, youth sports leagues, and other nonprofits in and around our city,” said Garcia. “These partnerships allow us to truly become members of our community by allowing us to contribute to the success of our youth and our city. Our crew, city officials, and residents have a high level of respect for us for that reason. We honestly feel that we are changing the world one sub at a time.”
Garcia is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (562) 287-4500.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
131 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (15 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (5 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- New Franchisee Takes Ownership of Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® in Houston (4 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (4 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (3 views)
- Another Broken Egg Café to Expand On East Coast (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Looks To Expand Its Footprint In Midwest (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)