- Franchise URL: http://www.JerseyMikes.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 2:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Dunedin, FL – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Dunedin on June 1. Franchise owners Chris Brown and Ryan Delman, along with their operating partners Maddy DeGeorge and Holly Ott, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, June 1 to Sunday, June 5 to support Curtis Fundamental Elementary School.
The new restaurant, located at 1785 Main Street, is circulated 5,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 donation to Curtis Fundamental Elementary School.
“We are so excited to bring authentic Jersey Mike’s sub sandwiches to the Dunedin community,” said Delman. “Partnering with Curtis Fundamental Elementary School during our grand opening fundraiser gives us the opportunity to engage with the community while also giving back. Our team is looking forward to sharing the Jersey Mike’s experience with Dunedin and getting to know our new customers.”
Brown and Delman are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $18 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $4 million for 180 charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (727) 266-4796.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
419 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)