- Franchise URL: http://www.JerseyMikes.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 2:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Dunedin, FL – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Dunedin on June 1. Franchise owners Chris Brown and Ryan Delman, along with their operating partners Maddy DeGeorge and Holly Ott, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, June 1 to Sunday, June 5 to support Curtis Fundamental Elementary School.
The new restaurant, located at 1785 Main Street, is circulated 5,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 donation to Curtis Fundamental Elementary School.
“We are so excited to bring authentic Jersey Mike’s sub sandwiches to the Dunedin community,” said Delman. “Partnering with Curtis Fundamental Elementary School during our grand opening fundraiser gives us the opportunity to engage with the community while also giving back. Our team is looking forward to sharing the Jersey Mike’s experience with Dunedin and getting to know our new customers.”
Brown and Delman are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $18 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $4 million for 180 charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (727) 266-4796.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
386 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)