- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 3:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, CA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Eagle Rock on February 10. Franchise owners Allan Simmons, John Simmons, and Kristi Simmons held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, February 10 to Sunday, February 14 to support Eagle Rock High School and Middle School.
The new restaurant, located at 2601 Colorado Blvd., circulated 5,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Eagle Rock High School and Middle School.
“This will be our fourth Jersey Mike’s location that we have opened,” said Allan Simmons. “It has been a great journey being able to help grow the Jersey Mike’s brand. We were initially attracted to Jersey Mike’s because of the quality of the product and the CEO Peter Cancro. John, Kristi, and I are extremely excited to become a part of the Eagle Rock community and begin our relationship with the local schools during our grand opening fundraiser.” Allan’s favorite sub is the #7 Turkey and Provolone, John’s is the #13 Original Italian, and Kristi’s is the #6 Famous Roast Beef and Provolone.
The Simmonses are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The Simmonses’ first location opened in January 2010 in La Canada. They’ve opened two additional locations in Pasadena and South Pasadena. The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (323) 258-6001.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
186 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)