- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 3:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, CA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Eagle Rock on February 10. Franchise owners Allan Simmons, John Simmons, and Kristi Simmons held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, February 10 to Sunday, February 14 to support Eagle Rock High School and Middle School.
The new restaurant, located at 2601 Colorado Blvd., circulated 5,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Eagle Rock High School and Middle School.
“This will be our fourth Jersey Mike’s location that we have opened,” said Allan Simmons. “It has been a great journey being able to help grow the Jersey Mike’s brand. We were initially attracted to Jersey Mike’s because of the quality of the product and the CEO Peter Cancro. John, Kristi, and I are extremely excited to become a part of the Eagle Rock community and begin our relationship with the local schools during our grand opening fundraiser.” Allan’s favorite sub is the #7 Turkey and Provolone, John’s is the #13 Original Italian, and Kristi’s is the #6 Famous Roast Beef and Provolone.
The Simmonses are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The Simmonses’ first location opened in January 2010 in La Canada. They’ve opened two additional locations in Pasadena and South Pasadena. The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (323) 258-6001.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)