- Franchise URL: http://www.JerseyMikes.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Ferndale, MI – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Ferndale on June 1st. Franchise owners Matthew and Jennifer Phillips along with operating partner, Jennifer Zhang, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, June 1 to Sunday, June 5 to support the Ferndale School System and THAW – The Heat and Warmth Fund.
The new restaurant, located at 23058 Woodward Ave., circulated over 12,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 donation to the Ferndale School System and THAW – The Heat and Warmth Fund.
“My family and I look forward to bringing the authentic Jersey Mike’s sub sandwiches to the Ferndale community,” said Matthew Phillips. “During our grand opening fundraiser we will be partnering with the Ferndale Public Schools, which is important to our family to support local education. We will also be supporting The Heat and Warmth Fund or THAW, which is a Michigan 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing utility bill assistance to keep vulnerable families, seniors, babies and the disabled healthy, safe and warm. We look forward to sharing the Jersey Mike’s experience and getting our customers addicted to the juice.”
The Phillips’ are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community.
Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $18 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $4 million for 180 charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (248) 291-5808.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
356 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- bd’s Mongolian Grill Rolls Out Six New Recipes in Collaboration with ‘America’s Best Cook’ (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)