- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Fundraiser
- City: Harrisburg
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 6:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Harrisburg, NC – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Harrisburg on March 2. Franchise owners Mike and Julia Whitcomb held a grand opening fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Friday, March 11 to support Hickory Ridge Middle School, Hickory Ridge High School, Pitts School Elementary, Harrisburg Elementary School and Patriots Elementary School.
The new restaurant, located at 7234 Caldwell Road, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community with various offers. For each offer redeemed the store will donate $2 donation to Hickory Ridge Middle School, Hickory Ridge High School, Pitts School Elementary, Harrisburg Elementary School or Patriots Elementary School.
“Julia and I have lived in the Harrisburg area for over 20 years and truly love this community,” said Whitcomb. “Julia grew up visiting the Jersey Shore and visiting the original Jersey Mike’s so when looking to open our own business we immediately thought of Jersey Mike’s. It is a blessing that we are able to celebrate the opening of our family business by partnering with our local schools and we look forward to welcoming customers on opening day. Our entire family is honored and excited to serve you and your family!”
The Whitcombs are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (704) 454-3040.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
211 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)