- Sub Headline: Operating Partner Celebrates With Fundraiser
- City: Knightdale
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 4:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 24, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Knightdale, NC – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Knightdale on December 16. Operating Partner Kel Johnson held a grand opening fundraiser from Wednesday, December 16 to Wednesday, December 23 to support Forestville Road Elementary School PTA, Hodge Road Elementary School PTA and Lockhart Elementary School PTA.
The new restaurant, located in Shoppes at Midway Plantation at 6727-C Knightdale Blvd., circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Forestville Road Elementary School PTA, Hodge Road Elementary School PTA or Lockhart Elementary School PTA.
“I have been working with Jersey Mike’s for six years and been a manager for the past two years,” said Johnson. “The Knightdale store speaks to not only my growth as an operating partner but also the growth of the Jersey Mike’s brand within the greater Raleigh area. I am especially looking forward to opening up in the Knightdale area to introduce our high quality sub sandwiches to the Knightdale community. For me the schools have always been the number one organization to support and that is why we chose to partner with them during our grand opening fundraiser.”
Johnson is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s operating partner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (919) 295-4661.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)