- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Land O' Lakes
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Land O’ Lakes, FL – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Land O’Lakes on March 2. Franchise owners Bill Atkins and Rick Barrett held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Sunday, March 6 to support Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School and Pine View Middle School.
The new restaurant, located at 2081 Collier Parkway, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 to Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School or Pine View Middle School.
“We are so excited to be opening the Land O’ Lakes location and educating the community on what Jersey Mike’s is all about,” said Barrett. “Jersey Mike’s is not only a great sub shop, but a partner in the community. Through our grand opening we will be raising funds for three area local schools: Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School and Pine View Middle School.”
Atkins and Barrett are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (813) 949-2929.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
320 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)