- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Land O' Lakes
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Land O’ Lakes, FL – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Land O’Lakes on March 2. Franchise owners Bill Atkins and Rick Barrett held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Sunday, March 6 to support Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School and Pine View Middle School.
The new restaurant, located at 2081 Collier Parkway, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 to Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School or Pine View Middle School.
“We are so excited to be opening the Land O’ Lakes location and educating the community on what Jersey Mike’s is all about,” said Barrett. “Jersey Mike’s is not only a great sub shop, but a partner in the community. Through our grand opening we will be raising funds for three area local schools: Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School and Pine View Middle School.”
Atkins and Barrett are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (813) 949-2929.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Brings a Taste of Texas to Hanover (2 views)
- CREAM Set to Sweeten up Chico, CA (2 views)