- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Land O' Lakes
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Land O’ Lakes, FL – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Land O’Lakes on March 2. Franchise owners Bill Atkins and Rick Barrett held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Sunday, March 6 to support Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School and Pine View Middle School.
The new restaurant, located at 2081 Collier Parkway, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 to Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School or Pine View Middle School.
“We are so excited to be opening the Land O’ Lakes location and educating the community on what Jersey Mike’s is all about,” said Barrett. “Jersey Mike’s is not only a great sub shop, but a partner in the community. Through our grand opening we will be raising funds for three area local schools: Denham Oaks Elementary School, Lake Myrtle Elementary School and Pine View Middle School.”
Atkins and Barrett are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (813) 949-2929.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
201 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)