- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 11:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Lexington, KY – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Lexington on February 3. Franchise owner William Rover held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, February 3 to Sunday, February 7 to support DanceBlue University of Kentucky Dance Marathon.
The new restaurant, located at 867 South Broadway, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $1 contribution to DanceBlue University of Kentucky Dance Marathon.
“As University of Kentucky alumni, my wife and I are excited to bring Jersey Mike’s Subs to Lexington,” said Rover. “We have partnered with DanceBlue for our grand opening fundraiser to help with their mission of raising money for pediatric cancer.”
Rover is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (859) 288-0008.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)