- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Longmont
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 3:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Longmont, CO – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Longmont on January 20. Franchise owner Lindsey Moreland, along with operating partner Steven Chapman, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 20 to Sunday, January 24 to support National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
The new restaurant, located at 1232 South Hover Road, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $1 contribution to National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
Before joining the Jersey Mike’s franchise, Moreland was a professional pilot. “Throughout all my travels, I always enjoyed stopping at a Jersey Mike’s to satisfy my hunger,” said Lindsey Moreland. “I love the quality of the product, the authenticity, and everyone in the company is amazing. For our grand opening, we have partnered up with the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation. Our operating partner, Steven Chapman is a two-time lung cancer survivor and he has been a fantastic addition to our team! We are proud to be contributing to this wonderful charity.”
Moreland is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at 720-526-3338.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
168 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)