- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Longmont
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 3:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Longmont, CO – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Longmont on January 20. Franchise owner Lindsey Moreland, along with operating partner Steven Chapman, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 20 to Sunday, January 24 to support National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
The new restaurant, located at 1232 South Hover Road, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $1 contribution to National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
Before joining the Jersey Mike’s franchise, Moreland was a professional pilot. “Throughout all my travels, I always enjoyed stopping at a Jersey Mike’s to satisfy my hunger,” said Lindsey Moreland. “I love the quality of the product, the authenticity, and everyone in the company is amazing. For our grand opening, we have partnered up with the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation. Our operating partner, Steven Chapman is a two-time lung cancer survivor and he has been a fantastic addition to our team! We are proud to be contributing to this wonderful charity.”
Moreland is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at 720-526-3338.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)