- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Longmont
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 3:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Longmont, CO – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Longmont on January 20. Franchise owner Lindsey Moreland, along with operating partner Steven Chapman, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 20 to Sunday, January 24 to support National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
The new restaurant, located at 1232 South Hover Road, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $1 contribution to National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
Before joining the Jersey Mike’s franchise, Moreland was a professional pilot. “Throughout all my travels, I always enjoyed stopping at a Jersey Mike’s to satisfy my hunger,” said Lindsey Moreland. “I love the quality of the product, the authenticity, and everyone in the company is amazing. For our grand opening, we have partnered up with the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation. Our operating partner, Steven Chapman is a two-time lung cancer survivor and he has been a fantastic addition to our team! We are proud to be contributing to this wonderful charity.”
Moreland is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at 720-526-3338.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)