- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- Street: 5940 W. Arizona Pavilions Dr.
- City: Marana
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 8:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Marana, AZ – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Marana on December 30. Franchise owners and siblings Bob Gregory and Rosey Gregory held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 6 to Sunday, January 10 to support Pima Paws for Life.
The new restaurant, located at 5940 W. Arizona Pavilions Dr., circulated 7500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 to Pima Paws.
“My brother, Bob, and I are excited to be opening our third Tucson-area location in the Arizona Pavilions Shopping Center in Marana,” said Rosey. “We are very proud of our community and during our Grand Opening starting January 6th, we will be raising much needed funds for a very important local cause. This time around, we welcome the opportunity to support Pima Paws for Life and their commitment to creating a NO KILL Pima County!”
“Jersey Mike’s is a unique brand in that we have a culture of not only providing exceptional products and customer service, but also a culture of giving back to the community in which we live. We welcome everyone to our new location in Marana.”
The Gregory’s are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s Subs
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (520) 639-9900.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s Subs
148 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)