- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: McDonough
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // McDonough, GA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in McDonough on March 2. Franchise owners Danny and Trinette Rosales held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Sunday, March 6 to support Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity.
The new restaurant, located at 1504 Georgia Highway 20 West, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 donation to Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity.
“We are looking forward to bringing the authentic Jersey Mike’s sub sandwiches to the McDonough community,” said Mr. Rosales. “During our grand opening fundraiser we will be partnering with Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity which is an important organization that supports deserving families. We look forward to sharing the Jersey Mike’s experience and getting our customers addicted to the juice.”
Jersey Mike’s passionate fans crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
Mr. and Mrs. Rosales are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (678) 271-2981.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)