- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: McDonough
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // McDonough, GA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in McDonough on March 2. Franchise owners Danny and Trinette Rosales held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 2 to Sunday, March 6 to support Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity.
The new restaurant, located at 1504 Georgia Highway 20 West, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 donation to Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity.
“We are looking forward to bringing the authentic Jersey Mike’s sub sandwiches to the McDonough community,” said Mr. Rosales. “During our grand opening fundraiser we will be partnering with Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity which is an important organization that supports deserving families. We look forward to sharing the Jersey Mike’s experience and getting our customers addicted to the juice.”
Jersey Mike’s passionate fans crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
Mr. and Mrs. Rosales are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (678) 271-2981.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
232 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)