- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- Street: 7141 South Bingham Junction Blvd.
- City: Midvale
- State: Utah
- Listed: December 16, 2015 10:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Midvale, UT – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Midvale on December 9. Franchise owners Matt Switaj and Steve Switaj, along with operating partner Mike Botelho, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, December 9 to Sunday, December 13 to support three schools and the Jordan Education Foundation.
The new restaurant, located at 7141 South Bingham Junction Blvd., circulated thousands of coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Heartland Elementary School, West Jordan Elementary School, West Jordan Middle School and the Jordan Education Foundation.
“I was initially attracted to Jersey Mike’s because of the people in the company,” said Matt Switaj. “In 2009, I started working at the Jersey Mike’s stores in Virginia. I was amazed by how passionate the employees are behind the counter. After being in Virginia and graduating from Ohio University, I decided to branch out and bring more Jersey Mike’s to Utah.” Switaj’s favorite sub is the #13 the Original Italian, a must -try.
“For this grand opening, we have partnered up with the local schools and the Jordan Education Foundation. The school administrators are eager to make a difference in their schools programs and we are proud to help support them along the way. We look forward to see everyone at our grand opening!”
The Switaj’s are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations through’out the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (801) 930-9467.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
263 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)