- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Murray
- State: Utah
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 8:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Murray, UT – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Murray on January 27. Franchise owners Matt Switaj and Steve Switaj, along with operating partner Mike Botelho, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 27 to Sunday, January 31 to support Intermountain Medical Center.
The new restaurant, located at 5291 South State Street, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 to Intermountain Medical Center.
“I was initially attracted to Jersey Mike’s because of the people in the company,” said Matt Switaj. “In 2009, I started working at the Jersey Mike’s stores in Virginia. I was amazed by how passionate the employees are behind the counter. After being in Virginia and graduating from Ohio University, I decided to branch out and bring more Jersey Mike’s to Utah.” Switaj’s favorite sub is the #13 the Original Italian, a must try.
The Switajes are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (801) 904-3975.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)