- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Novi
- State: Michigan
- Listed: December 8, 2015 3:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 08, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Novi, MI – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Novi on December 2. Franchise owner Gary Staub, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, December 2 to Sunday, December 6 to support Novi Athletics Booster Club, Parkview Elementary and Novi Woods Elementary School.
The new restaurant, located at 26425 Novi Road, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $1 contribution to Novi Athletics Booster Club, Parkview Elementary and Novi Woods Elementary School.
“We are very excited to be partnering with some of the Novi Public Schools including the Novi Athletic Boosters” said Staub. “Novi is doing a wonderful job developing each student’s potential with a world class education. In addition, Novi Woods Elementary was one of 13 schools in Michigan recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School which goes to show you the commitment of their principals, teachers and faculty. We look forward to working with these great educators in the future”.
Staub is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (248) 308-2676.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)