- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Oakbrook Terrace
- State: Illinois
- Listed: December 16, 2015 7:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Oakbrook Terrace, IL – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Oakbrook Terrace on December 9. Franchise owner Jim Shipman held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, December 9 to Sunday, December 13 to support Willowbrook High School Athletic Boosters.
The new restaurant, located at 17 W 637 Roosevelt Rd., circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $1 contribution to Willowbrook High School Athletic Boosters.
“Jersey Mike’s is truly an All-American brand that values authenticity and friendly customer service and Oakbrook Terrace is a great place for us to plant roots” said Shipman. “We look forward to making a difference through our grand opening fundraiser with the Willowbrook High School Athletic Boosters.”
Shipman is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (630) 705-0600.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
136 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)