- Franchise URL: http://www.JerseyMikes.com
- Listed: June 20, 2016 2:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Pigeon Forge, TN – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Pigeon Forge on June 15. Franchise owners Don Bauer and Philip Horn Jr. will held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, June 15 to Sunday, June 19 to support the Boys & Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains and the Forever Parks Foundation.
The new restaurant, located at 2656 Parkway, circulated 5,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 donation to the Boys & Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains and the Forever Parks Foundation.
“Opening a Jersey Mike’s location in Pigeon Forge is a great opportunity for the brand,” said Bauer. “We are looking forward to serving new customers and making a difference in our local community. For the first five days that we are open we are holding a fundraiser to support the Boys & Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains as well as the Forever Parks Foundation. At Jersey Mike’s we believe in making a positive impact in our communities while serving a top quality sub sandwich and that’s exactly what we plan to do here in Pigeon Forge.”
Bauer and Horn are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $18 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $4 million for 180 charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (865) 774-3232.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
329 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)