- Sub Headline: Operating Partners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- Street: 1804 Tamiami Trail
- City: Port Charlotte
- State: Florida
- Listed: December 15, 2015 12:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Port Charlotte, FL – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Port Charlotte on December 9. Operating partners John Enterline and Dylan Duncan held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, December 9 to Sunday, December 13 to support Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
The new restaurant, located in Shoppes of Port Charlotte at 1804 Tamiami Trail, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
“We have been looking forward to opening our doors in Port Charlotte,” said Enterline. “Jersey Mike’s was my first job back in high school and I never imagined it would be my career path. Not only have I been able to grow within the company and become an operating partner, but also have been able to help fill specific needs within communities through our giving back mentality. We took this grand opening as an opportunity to partner with Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida. We look forward to supporting this organization that helps local families and introduce our authentic sub sandwiches to the Port Charlotte community.”
Enterline and Duncan are exemplary Jersey Mike’s operating partners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (941) 979-5176.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)