- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Reston
- State: Virginia
- Listed: November 18, 2015 9:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Reston, VA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Reston on October 28. Franchise owners Greg Switaj and Brian Deeth held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 28 to Sunday, November 1 to support Dogwood Elementary School, Terraset Elementary School and Langston Hughes Middle School.
The new restaurant, located in Hunters Woods Village Center at 2254 Hunters Woods Plaza, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Dogwood Elementary School, Terraset Elementary School or Langston Hughes Middle School.
“Greg and I are excited to open in the Reston community,” said Deeth. “We have been around for five years and as we continue to grow as a company we are able to open in communities that we have been looking forward to opening in. By supporting the local schools we are able to support families from different parts of the community and support kids who may one day work for us here in the store!”
Switaj and Deeth are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (571) 313-8910.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)