- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Reston
- State: Virginia
- Listed: November 18, 2015 9:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Reston, VA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Reston on October 28. Franchise owners Greg Switaj and Brian Deeth held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 28 to Sunday, November 1 to support Dogwood Elementary School, Terraset Elementary School and Langston Hughes Middle School.
The new restaurant, located in Hunters Woods Village Center at 2254 Hunters Woods Plaza, circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Dogwood Elementary School, Terraset Elementary School or Langston Hughes Middle School.
“Greg and I are excited to open in the Reston community,” said Deeth. “We have been around for five years and as we continue to grow as a company we are able to open in communities that we have been looking forward to opening in. By supporting the local schools we are able to support families from different parts of the community and support kids who may one day work for us here in the store!”
Switaj and Deeth are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (571) 313-8910.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)