- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Fundraiser
- City: Rochelle Park
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 10:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Rochelle Park, NJ – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Rochelle Park on March 16. Franchise owners Chris Rigassio and Philip Nisbet held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, March 16 to Sunday, March 20 to support Easter Seals.
The new restaurant, located at 60 Essex St., circulated 10,000 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Easter Seals.
“We are glad to be working with Easter Seals and to be a part of such a great community here in Rochelle Park” said Rigassio. “This is our fourth store between Phil and me, and the first of five in the area. We are excited to continue to grow the brand in Northern N.J. and to continue to give back to our communities.”
Rigassio and Nisbet are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. All March long, franchisees throughout the nation are celebrating the 6th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving. Last year, $3 million was raised for 150 different charities nationwide.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (201) 843-0020.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)