- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: San Luis Obispo
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 8:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // San Luis Obispo, CA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in San Luis Obispo on February 10. Franchise owners Dan Burrell and Angel Velazquez held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, February 10 to Sunday, February 14 to support the American Cancer Society.
The new restaurant, located at 3940 Broad Street, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to the American Cancer Society.
“We are thrilled to be opening our doors in San Luis Obispo on February 10,” said Burrell. “We can’t think of a greater cause to support than the American Cancer Society and we look forward to continuing those partnerships throughout the community. If you haven’t donated to the American Cancer Society in the past, now is the perfect time.”
Burrell and Velazquez are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (805) 439-1234.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
145 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)