- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 8:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 21, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Waco, TX – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Waco on December 17. Franchise owners Steven and Joy McVean held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser Thursday, December 17 to Sunday, December 20 to support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP).
The new restaurant, located at 1515 North Hewitt Drive, circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
“One of the reasons we were initially drawn to Jersey Mike’s as a company, was their strong commitment to giving. We love that Jersey Mike’s encourages all of their franchisees to partner with a charity so that every Jersey Mike’s can make a difference locally and nationally,” said Joy McVean. “Recently, we lost a very special young man named Jake to suicide. Steve and I decided to support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention with our grand opening fundraiser in order to honor Jake and his family. The statistics around suicide are staggering and the AFSP is a great resource for the entire community. It funds research, provides education and has extensive resources for survivors of suicide loss and people at risk.”
The McVeans are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (254) 420-0161.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
218 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)