- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- Street: 8381 E. Northfield Blvd.
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Zip/Postal Code: 80238
- Listed: December 9, 2015 3:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Denver, CO – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Denver on December 2. Franchise owners Bob Merullo, Kevin Embree, along with operating partner Pete Cardillo, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, December 2 to Sunday, December 6 to support SungateKids.
The new restaurant, located at 8381 E. Northfield Blvd., circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to SungateKids.
SungateKids provides comprehensive investigation support services to victims of child abuse. They are national leaders in providing forensic interviews to child victims of crime. Their goal is to ensure that children are not revictimized by the very system designed to protect them.
“I was introduced to the Jersey Mike’s brand a few years ago and was immediately taken with how much people loved the product,” said Merullo. “The high quality sub sandwich and experience make Jersey Mike’s a great fit for my team. This will be our fourth store and we are excited to keep adding more locations to the area and giving back to the community!”
Merullo, Embree, and Cardillo are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners and operating partners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $13 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. This year, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (720) 213-3100.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)