- Sub Headline: Owner Celebrates With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fresno, CA – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Fresno on January 27. Franchise owner Alvaro Garcia held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 27 to Monday, February 15 to support Valley Children’s Hospital.
The new restaurant, located at 8480 N. Friant Road, circulated thousands of coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub with purchase of chip and 32oz. drink. All proceeds will go to Valley Children’s Hospital.
“At Jersey Mike’s our fundraising partnerships create a layer of sustainability for schools, youth sports leagues, and other nonprofits in and around our city,” said Garcia. “These partnerships allow us to truly become members of our community by allowing us to contribute to the success of our youth and our city. Our crew, city officials, and residents have a high level of respect for us for that reason. We honestly feel that we are changing the world one sub at a time.”
Garcia is an exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owner who shares the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who is dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (559) 434-4100.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
177 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)