- Sub Headline: Owners Celebrate With Free Sub Fundraiser
- City: Albuquerque
- State: New Mexico
- Franchise URL: http://www.jerseymikes.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 1:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Albuquerque, NM – Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced/fresh grilled subs, opened in Albuquerque on January 27. Franchise owners Thomas McCollum and Jeffrey McCollum, along with operating partners Shane Jones and Jake McCollum, held a grand opening and free sub fundraiser from Wednesday, January 27 to Sunday, January 31 to support the Make A Wish Foundation.
The new restaurant, located at 9500 Montgomery Blvd N.E., circulated 7,500 coupons throughout the community offering a free regular sub for a minimum $2 contribution to Make A Wish Foundation.
“Tom and I are proud to support Make A Wish Foundation during our grand opening,” said Jeffrey McCollum. “We are proud to be associated with Jersey Mike’s as they not only offer a high quality product, but also a great corporate culture. We look forward to serving New Mexicans for many years to come!”
The McCollums are exemplary Jersey Mike’s franchise owners who share the company’s commitment to quality products and exceptional customer service, and who are dedicated to giving back to the local community. Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s locations throughout the country have raised nearly $14 million for worthy local charities and have distributed more than 1.5 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes. In 2015, the company’s 5th Annual Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving in March raised more than $3 million for 150 local charities throughout the country.
About Jersey Mike’s
Started in 1956, Jersey Mike’s now has 1,500 restaurants open and under development nationwide. In 2015, for the second year in a row, the company was named the #1 fastest growing chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News Top 100, and continues to win best sub awards in virtually every market it enters.
The growth is fueled by passionate Jersey Mike’s fans who crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables – onions, lettuce and tomatoes – topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice” – red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.
The restaurant’s hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. You can contact this location directly at (505) 323-0077.
SOURCE Jersey Mike’s
177 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)