- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.jetspizza.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 6:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Jan. 25, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — While the popularity of Michigan-based Jet’s Pizza has taken off quickly since it was introduced in Kentucky, the state’s newest Jet’s location, at 2500 Bardstown Road in Louisville, is looking to make interest – and sales – really soar with a “Free Slice Saturday” promotion on January 30, 2016.
Everyone is invited to stop in at the Louisville Jet’s store from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm that day for a FREE slice of the Detroit-style, deep dish square pizza with the crunchy crust that Jet’s Pizza has built its reputation on. The offer will be limited to one slice per person. In addition, the first 200 people who stop in will receive a FREE Jet’s Pizza t-shirt.
The Louisville location is the rapidly-expanding franchise’s fourteenth store in the state of Kentucky. While droves of Kentuckians have taken a shine to Jet’s Pizza, there are still many who have not yet taken the opportunity to try it.
“We’re looking forward to introducing more folks around here to what we truly feel is a better pizza. It’s amazing how often people get hooked on Jet’s after just one taste,” said John Jetts, Jet’s Pizza Co-founder. “But the fact is, this ‘Free Slice Saturday’ is also just another way of saying “Thank you” to everyone who has chosen Jet’s as their go-to pizza place. We’ll show ’em a little love in any way we can. People around here have been very good to us.”
Jet’s Detroit-style, deep dish square pizza with a crunchy crust is the pizza the Michigan-based chain is best known for. Jet’s prepares its dough fresh daily at each store and uses premium mozzarella cheese and only the finest quality toppings—inspiring the company slogan, “Life is short. Eat better pizza.® Let’s Get Jet’s.®”
Customers can “flavorize” their crust for free with a choice of eight flavors: Butter, Poppy seed, Parmesan, Garlic, Cajun, Romano, Sesame seed and Jet’s Turbo Crust ®. Jet’s invented its 8 Corner Pizza®–eight square deep dish slices, each with its own corner crust—to end family arguments over the coveted corner slices.
Jet’s menu also offers salads, wings, breadsticks (Stix) subs and more for carry out or delivery. Single slices of deep dish square cheese and pepperoni pizza are always available to grab and go.
Phone the new Louisville store at (502) 458-5387 or visit http://JetsPizza.com.
About Jet’s Pizza
Jet’s is one of the most rapidly expanding pizza franchises in the country, currently ranked 12th in overall sales by Pizza Today magazine. Since its founding in 1978, Jet’s has grown to more than 350 stores in 17 states.
CONTACT: John Jetts
President, Jet’s, America
SOURCE Jet’s Pizza
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)