- Franchise URL: http://www.CrunchFranchise.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 3:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, April 6, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Crunch Franchise and Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls announce the grand opening of Crunch Aurora and Crunch Mount Prospect in the greater Chicago area today. These Crunch locations will be the first of several to be opened by Noah; the two-time NBA All-Star has signed on as majority owner and the team is thrilled to announce its first locations are officially open for workouts.
Crunch Franchise launched its partnership with sports management firm BDA Sports Management in 2014 in the Los Angeles area with BDA client Darren Collison of the Sacramento Kings, and followed shortly thereafter in January 2015 with BDA client Chase Budinger of the Phoenix Suns. The national gym chain and BDA have teamed up to develop and operate franchise ownership opportunities for Crunch gyms with NBA athletes across the globe. Collectively, these professional athletes now have several Crunch locations up and running, with plans to continue developing.
Alongside Noah in Chicago is Crunch Franchisee David Harman, a veteran to the fitness industry with over 25 years of club management experience across the United States and 14 Crunch locations under his belt. Harman has appointed Tom Ostrander to oversee Crunch Aurora, Crunch Mount Prospect, and the additional Crunch locations he plans to open in the Chicago area.
“We are looking forward to bringing the Crunch brand back into the Chicago market and having Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls on board alongside one of our top franchisees. Crunch caters to everyone from beginners to fitness enthusiasts and with David Harman’s expertise and Joakim Noah’s importance in the community they are the perfect team to bring Crunch’s ‘No Judgments’ philosophy to Chicago,” said CEO of Crunch Franchise, Ben Midgley.
The new health clubs will follow the Crunch Franchise model and boast state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, full-service locker rooms, tanning and HydroMassage®. Each location will house a designated group fitness studio where members can enjoy signature group fitness classes including BodyWeb with TRX®, Zumba®, Cardio Tai Box, Yoga Body Sculpt, BOSU® Bootcamp, Fat Burning Pilates and more.
Crunch members will have access to its CAMP CRUNCH program, which includes innovative small group training, personal training and nutrition programs for all fitness levels. Expert personal trainers will work one-on-one with members to deliver personalized fitness and nutrition plans, helping them to meet their fitness goals.
For information about Crunch Aurora, visit CrunchAurora.com or call 630.401.8515. For information about Crunch Mount Prospect, visit CrunchMountProspect.com or call 847.637.5952. To learn more about Crunch franchising opportunities, visit CrunchFranchise.com.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Headquartered in New York City, and co-owned by New Evolution Ventures (NeV) and private-equity firm Angelo, Gordon, Crunch serves over 600,000 members with over 150 gyms worldwide, including 120 franchise locations in MA, PA, NY, NJ, CT, WA, OR, CA, TX, FL, KY, VA, OH, NE, GA, WI, IL, Puerto Rico and Australia, and is rapidly expanding across the U.S. and around the globe. Go to www.crunch.com for more information.
About New Evolution Ventures™ (NeV)
Based in Northern California, New Evolution Ventures (NeV) is a private equity firm focused on the acquisition, development and operations management of fitness, health and wellness interests both domestically and internationally. Founded in 2008 by Mark Mastrov, Jim Rowley and Mike Feeney, the current team of NeV professionals is shaping the world of fitness, health and wellness one brand at a time. With a foundation representing over a century of business experience, NeV currently has operations and investments in more than 20 countries worldwide representing over 800+ facilities. For more information, visit www.nev.com.
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)