- Sub Headline: Canadian Seafood chain gets cheesy with limited time sandwich.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Joeys.ca
- Listed: April 15, 2016 9:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Calgary, Canada – April 15, 2016 -(FranchisePOD.com) – Get ready to live it up because April is National Grilled Cheese Month. This is not a carry-over from April Fools’ Day. Somehow the grilled cheese sandwich earned the honor of having an entire month dedicated to it.
In celebration of this comfy month, Joey’s Seafood Restaurants decided to join the fun and feature their own seafood version of this lunchtime classic. The Lobster Sourdough Grill is a purely decadent sandwich. Joey’s chefs created this grilled cheese sandwich with a perfectly crisp and golden brown cheesy Sourdough crust and a warm and gooey, melted cheesy, lobster salad filled center.
In addition to this limited time offer that runs until May 15, Joey’s is featuring an outstanding Sticky Toffee Pudding. Rich, warm toffee flowing over a cool white cloud of whipped cream atop layers of moist, lightly-spiced sponge cake, generously speckled with finely chopped dates.
Finally, their #ilovejoeys Photo Contest continues to gather momentum. Tagging any Joey’s Restaurant picture with #joeyscanada and #grilledcheesemonth enters customers for a chance to win the weekly $25 gift certificate draw.
Calgary-based Joey’s is a pioneer and leader in the fast-casual seafood restaurant category in Canada. Its signature “Joey’s Famous Fish & Chips” and “Fish Taco” has gained the company a North American reputation for preparing generous portions of high quality seafood at affordable prices. Each Joey’s franchise embodies the vision of its founder, Joe Klassen – to serve great seafood in a cozy neighbourhood seafood restaurant. Annually, Joey’s serves more than 6.5 million guests system wide through its 55 restaurants in Canada. In 2015, the company celebrated its 30th anniversary.
Mr. Andy Taylor
Senior Vice President
Mr. Dave Holland
VP of Marketing
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)