John Gillespie of Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Naples Receives Top Outdoor Lighting Industry Award Second Year In A Row
- Franchise URL: http://www.outdoorlights.com
- Listed: April 27, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 26, 2016 – John Gillespie of Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Naples was recently presented with the 2016 AOLP Award of Merit for the Best Small Residential Lighting Project at the 2016 Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals (AOLP) Conference held in Atlanta, Georgia.
For the second year in a row, John Gillespie of Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Naples, was awarded the 2016 AOLP Award of Merit for Best Residential (Small) Lighting project. He was presented with the same award in 2015.
Mr. Gillespie was honored to hear the news of receiving the award. “To be selected by the AOLP as the award winner in the Best Small Residential Lighting project category is truly an honor,” stated Mr. Gillespie. “The highest honor any professional outdoor lighting designer can earn is the enthusiastic endorsement by their peers and for two consecutive years is a big WOW!”
The outdoor architectural and landscape lighting project was for a Bonita Bay custom built estate home. The residence reflects a classic transitional design and features exceptional finishes throughout. John Gillespie designed and the Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Naples team installed the low voltage integrated LED system. “The lumen levels were designed with the intent to gracefully illuminate this residence with understated elegance,” explained Mr. Gillespie.
“John Gillespie is an integral part of our Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Naples team,” said Kurt Shearer, the owner of the Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Naples location. “He truly is a light sculpting specialist as his clients can attest, and we’re proud he was selected for this award.”
About Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, established in 1995, is the first and largest full service outdoor lighting company. With over 100,000 installations and over 50 locations across the United States and 3 international locations, the franchise is known for skillful, custom design and their free nighttime demonstration.
Featured in Architectural Digest, Garden Design, House Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens, Coastal Living and Martha Stewart Living, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives features stunning handcrafted copper and brass outdoor lighting fixtures which blend in with the natural outdoor environment so that all you see is the effect of the outdoor lighting.
Additional information can be viewed at http://www.naples.outdoorlights.com.
SOURCE Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
Outdoor Living Brands
+1 (804) 353-6999 Ext: 113
218 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)