- Franchise URL: http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 9:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 06, 2016 – John Grayson has been serving the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills business community for a long time. As an experienced business leader, he has spent many years consulting and coaching area business owners on ways they can build successful business without destroying their relationships.
Now Grayson is proud to announce that he’s expanding his services by relaunching his business as The Growth Coach and bringing on husband and wife coaching team Don and June Royes as additional coaches. The Growth Coach of LA and Beverly Hills officially opens for business on Thursday, June 9, 2016.
“I get an awesome amount of satisfaction out of coaching and working with business owners because it’s not just about helping them make money – it’s about helping them get their lives back. I focus narrowly on business owners who have serious life difficulties because their business demands all their time. No amount of money in the world can make more time and you can’t maintain relationships without time, so you have to come up with strategies that help you spend less time on your business,” Grayson said.
The Growth Coach is the largest provider of affordable group coaching workshops in the nation, but coaches also offer one-to-one coaching services, remote coaching delivered via phone and web, and coaching for special projects as well as alternative financing, business valuation services, sales mapping and more. Clients include the owners of small- and medium-sized businesses, management teams, sales teams and self-employed professionals among others.
“I was looking for a way I could reach more business owners and help more people. The Growth Coach gives me the tools I need to offer group workshops and bring on additional coaches without reinventing the wheel or spending all my time building a workshop system,” Grayson said. “By franchising with The Growth Coach, I have the support system and resources to be successful at my fingertips.”
The Growth Coach process – which is directly in line with what Grayson has been teaching his clients all along – focuses on helping business owners and managers learn to work ON the business instead of IN the business. By creating systems that work, training trustworthy staff, learning to delegate the day-to-day demands of the company and more, owners and managers can focus their time elsewhere.
“The object is to change the way business owners and leaders think – it’s all about having the right mindset. If you can get people to accept that the entire business doesn’t have to depend on them every day and you share the tools they need to make that happen, you can dramatically improve lives,” Grayson said.
In addition to his experience as a business coach, Grayson is certified in The Strategic Mindset coaching process, which adheres to the standards, practices and policies that the International Coaching Federation has set forth in their Code of Professional Standards and Ethics.
The Growth Coach, founded in Cincinnati, Ohio, sold its first franchise in 2003, but its leaders have a successful 20-year track record of helping business leaders find success and balance. Today the business and sales coaching franchise is in more than 100 markets worldwide. The Growth Coach was included in Bond’s “Top 100 Franchises” and recognized in Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500” and “Best of the Best,” in USA Today as one of the “Top 50 Franchises for Veterans” and “50 Top Franchises for Minorities” and has been featured on FOX, CBS and NBC. The company’s Strategic Mindset Process is so effective that it comes with a money-back guarantee.
For more information, call 888-680-9091, email DRoyes(at)TheGrowthCoach(dot)com or visit http://www.TheGrowthCoachBeverlyHills.com.
About The Growth Coach
The Growth Coach was founded in Cincinnati in 2003 and is the only pure business and sales coaching franchise aimed at driving success while balancing the lives of business owners, managers, sales people, self-employed professionals and executives across a wide spectrum of businesses and industries. The Growth Coach specializes in group workshops and individual coaching with the goal of helping clients gain greater focus and leverage to work less, earn more and enjoy more fulfilling lives. The Growth Coach is active in more than 100 markets in the United States and abroad and is always looking to expand domestically and internationally. For more information about the company or the process of opening a business coaching franchise, visit http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com.
SOURCE The Growth Coach
The Growth Coach
+1 (513) 489-2026
356 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)