John T. Hewitt Shares the Secrets of Success in New Book, iCompete: How My Extraordinary Strategy for Winning Can Be Yours
- Sub Headline: Liberty Tax Service Founder and CEO Shares Principles to Live by
- Franchise URL: http://www.LibertyTax.com
- Listed: June 17, 2016 4:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA (FranchisePOD.com) June 16, 2016 – Liberty Tax Service Founder and CEO, John T. Hewitt, announces the launch of his latest book, iCompete: How My Extraordinary Strategy for Winning Can Be Yours today. Hewitt’s no-nonsense approach to business takes readers out of their comfort zone and arms them with the necessary tools to win in any business.
The book shows readers how to persevere through adversity and win the game, why mistakes are a wise person’s education, why you must monitor your results, not activities and how to create raving fans for your business.
John Hewitt lives by the mantra that business should be all about the customer — put your customers first and your shareholders second. Culture and giving back are also big factors that drive the vision of Hewitt’s businesses, including how the fortunate must give back. The book also outlines how to effectively influence others and build a fervent fan following.
“I wrote this book because I wanted to inspire others to do better each day and share valuable lessons that I have learned throughout my over four decades of experience in the tax preparation industry,” said Hewitt. “I also wanted to impart my guiding principles: be honest, show respect and have integrity — all of which can be applied to every aspect of life.”
Hewitt will kick off his book tour, signing books at the International Franchise Expo on Friday, June 17 from 1:00-3:00PM at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City (Booth 315).
For additional information, visit iCompete and join the conversation by using the hashtag #iCompeteTheBook.
About Liberty Tax, Inc.
Founded in 1997 by CEO John T. Hewitt, Liberty Tax, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAX) is the parent company of Liberty Tax Service. Liberty Tax is one of the fastest-growing tax preparation franchises and has prepared almost 20 million individual income tax returns in more than 4,100 offices and online. Liberty Tax’s online services are available through eSmart Tax, Liberty Online and DIY Tax, and are all backed by the tax professionals at Liberty Tax locations and its nationwide network of approximately 21,000 seasonal tax preparers. Liberty Tax also supports local communities with fundraising endeavors and contributes as a national sponsor for many charitable causes. For a more in-depth look, visit Liberty Tax Service and interact with Liberty Tax on Twitter and Facebook.
Chief Marketing Officer
Liberty Tax Service
444 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)