- Sub Headline: Brand New Prototype Design and Experience - Event Will Benefit Samaritan Counseling Center
- Listed: July 20, 2016 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) July 20, 2016 – The grand opening of the new Johnny Rockets Express at Coronado Center’s Food Court will take place on Saturday, July 23, 11 am – 1 pm. This celebration marks the debut of one of the first few Johnny Rockets Express prototypes to open around the country this year. Johnny Rockets Express is designed for smaller footprints and includes elements of the new Johnny Rockets 2.0 – the brand refresh that was announced last April. The new Johnny Rockets Express has a new logo and design, new uniforms, and new kitchen equipment that cuts food production times by more than half without sacrificing the superior quality and consistency of all the menu items at Johnny Rockets.
“I and my team at Johnny Rockets are excited to welcome the community to our new restaurant in the Coronado Center’s Food Court,” said Charles Wong, Franchise Owner and Operator of the new Johnny Rockets in Albuquerque. “Johnny Rockets is known for its 100% farm-raised beef burgers that are never frozen and made-to-order as well as hand spun shakes. Our new restaurant has state-of-the art kitchen equipment designed to produce the same great quality of foods that Johnny Rockets is known for, but at a faster pace, so that we can speed up service to all our guests who are grabbing meals on the go while they shop or stopping by for a quick meal for lunch or dinner.”
Official Grand Opening Event Festivities – Saturday, July 23, 2016, 11 am – 1 pm
In celebration of the grand opening of Johnny Rockets Express at the Coronado Center’s Food Court, Johnny Rockets will be giving away free meals to the first 25 people in line for the event. The event will be hosted by DJ Kiki Garcia from Albuquerque’s radio station 93.3 KOB FM. Kiki will be doing a live remote from Johnny Rockets and will be distributing fun giveaways from 93.3.
Free food sampling and shakes will be served at the grand opening. A balloon twister will be on hand to entertain and delight both kids and adults. In addition, the Johnny Rockets team will be handing out special giveaways to all, while supplies last.
Johnny Rockets will donate 20 percent of sales from its grand opening day event to the Samaritan Counseling Center. “Samaritan Counseling Center does incredibly important work throughout the area by providing the kind of access people need to improve their mental health,” added Wong. “Giving back to the community in which we serve makes this grand opening even more special.”
“We are excited to partner for the grand opening of Johnny Rockets in Coronado Center and we are truly grateful to Charles Wong and his team for choosing to support our vital work in the community,” said Sarah Lee, President and CEO, Samaritan Counseling Center. “It’s a great way to create mental health awareness in our community.”
Johnny Rockets at the Coronado Center’s Food Court is located at 6600 Menaul NE, Albuquerque, NM. Please visit and like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/JohnnyRocketsCoronadoCenter.
About Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100% beef cooked-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 350 franchise and corporate locations in 28 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
About Samaritan Counseling Center
The Samaritan Counseling Center was founded in 1987 to help people in central New Mexico find wholeness and healing through professional psychological counseling and education which integrate medical and spiritual resources. The Center provides guidance in coping with problems, healing for emotional wounds and reconciling of broken relationships. Offered in a climate of safety and respect, the Center’s counseling takes a holistic approach drawing upon the insight of the behavioral sciences and the depth of spirituality. Samaritan Counseling Center is one of the largest non-profit counseling centers in the state, serving almost 3,000 families in the greater Albuquerque area.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
356 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)