- Sub Headline: Restaurant Executive Joins Global Brand as Franchise Development Flourishes
- Franchise URL: http://www.johnnyrockets.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 7:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAKE FOREST, Calif., March 28, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Johnny Rockets, the international restaurant chain known for its best-in-class burgers, fries and shakes, announces today the appointment of Rumbani Mchawe as Country Director of Mature Markets. In this role, Mchawe will provide support to the international franchise community, specifically operators in the Middle East, Europe and Africa to ensure quality assurance standards are met and to improve overall sales and operations. Mchawe will report directly to Vice President of International, Naresh Vinod Worklikar.
“Rumbani’s extensive background in supporting international restaurant franchises will be an asset to Johnny Rockets as we continue to expand our international presence and improve existing franchise operations in the Middle East, where we have a large footprint,” explains Naresh Vinod Worklikar, Vice President, International. “His leadership skills and vast knowledge of international and domestic franchise operations and development make him the ideal fit for supporting our franchise partners.”
Rumbani Mchawe brings more than 25 years of restaurant operations, training and development experience to the Johnny Rockets executive team. Prior to joining the company, Mchawe held the position of Vice President, Development and Expansion for Quiznos. During his time with the 1500-unit sandwich chain, Mchawe drove global strategies for development and operations, including supporting the US and 43 countries. Prior to Quiznos, Mchawe held multiple roles with restaurant franchise companies, including Denny’s, Church’s Chicken, Little Caesar’s Enterprises, Inc. and Domino’s Pizza.
As Director of Mature Markets, Mchawe wills support Johnny Rockets in Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Doha, Saudi Arabia, India, Europe and Africa.
About Johnny Rockets:
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100 percent beef cooked-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 340 franchise and corporate locations in 28 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)