- City: Aliso Viejo
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.johnnyrockets.com
- Listed: January 27, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Jan. 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Johnny Rockets, the franchisor and operator of Johnny Rockets restaurants, today announced the appointment of Susanne Stover, who will be joining the company as its new Chief Financial Officer and member of its executive team. Stover will be reporting directly to Chief Executive Officer, Charles Bruce, and will lead and implement effective strategies to drive growth and a financial infrastructure for the brand.
Commenting on Susanne’s appointment, Charles Bruce says, “I am thrilled to welcome Susanne to Johnny Rockets. She has the right focus and relevant experience with a solid track record in leading long-term growth strategies in the restaurant, e-commerce, entertainment and real estate industries. Susanne’s strong business and financial acumen and deep understanding of our business makes her uniquely qualified to help drive growth and success for all our stakeholders.”
Prior to joining Johnny Rockets, Stover was the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at the New York Racing Association, where she was responsible for developing and implementing financial infrastructure and driving strategic growth. In addition, she identified, analyzed, and implemented cost-cutting and revenue generating programs for the racing company that has three thoroughbred racetracks and 1,500 employees. Susanne has held leadership positions as the Chief Financial Officer for Rosa Mexicano restaurant chain and Controller at the casual dining restaurant chain California Pizza Kitchen. Earlier in her career, Stover held positions at The Walt Disney Company, KPMG Peat Marwick and Ernst & Young.
Susanne Stover will be based in Orange County, California at Johnny Rockets corporate headquarters.
About Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items, including fresh, never frozen 100% beef made-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music, contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 350 franchise and corporate locations in 26 countries around the world. For more information, please visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)