- Sub Headline: New Logo, New Restaurant Design, New Experience, Same Great Burgers, Shakes and Much More Event Will Benefit the Yellow Ribbon Fund
- Franchise URL: http://www.JohnnyRockets.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:28 pm
- Expires: 100 days, 2 hours
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – Johnny Rockets is continuing with its brand refresh and the grand reopening of the global chain’s restaurant in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C. This news follows the company’s announcement last April about the launch of what was referred to as the new Johnny Rockets 2.0.
The Johnny Rockets restaurant in Georgetown was known for its 50s diner look, great burgers and shakes and servers wearing soda fountain uniforms that were popular in that decade. The brand refresh builds on the heritage of Johnny Rockets as it celebrates its 30th anniversary and creates a modern evolution of style, food and fun experiences that have been associated with the brand for so many years.
The restaurant has been transformed in record time with design and construction teams working around the clock to provide a new and more modern design for friends, families, singles, millennials and guests who have been enjoying breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacking at Johnny Rockets since it opened in Georgetown 18 years ago.
The brand refresh is being implemented in phases in domestic and international markets. The Georgetown Johnny Rockets is only the third restaurant in the country to debut the new look. The first was in Syracuse in the Destiny USA mall in April. And just last week, Johnny Rockets announced the opening of its first drive thru restaurant in Mooresville, NC that also features the new design. In the next six months, more than twenty restaurants around the country will feature the elements of the brand refresh.
“From the beginning, the residents and visitors in Georgetown became instant fans of Johnny Rockets,” said James Walker, President of Operations and Development. “We are grateful to the community for its loyalty and chose our Georgetown restaurant to be one of the first of our restaurants to showcase and launch our brand new, modern restaurant design.”
The redesigned restaurant in Georgetown features brick veneer, warm grey tones and splashes of red and black and includes high top tables, counter seating and industrial style lighting. There are sayings on the walls including laughter is the brightest where food is the best and our passion, your burger, as well as a chef mural and freshness cues.
Joel Bulger, Chief Marketing Officer commented, “The freshness cues that are part of the brand refresh and on the restaurant’s walls, such as never frozen, 100% domestic farm-raised beef, potatoes from America’s best farms, hand-spun shakes, are all designed to showcase the hand-crafted top quality of the brand’s menu. And while Johnny Rockets has been serving fresh, never frozen burgers since our first restaurant opened in California 30 years ago, many of our guests are not aware of all that goes into preparing our great burgers, hand-spun shakes and other menu items.”
The restaurant also has a more efficient kitchen to help speed up operations. “The new kitchen equipment cuts food production times by more than half, without sacrificing the superior quality and consistency of all our menu items. This allows our restaurant teams to better serve our guests,” added Walker.
The restaurant’s servers and managers also have a new look — casual uniforms consist of dark denim jeans with white oxford shirts for servers and blue shirts for managers. Waist aprons worn by servers are denim striped with front pockets and full bib aprons are worn by cooks.
Official Grand Reopening Event Festivities – Thursday, June 30, 2016, 5 to 7 pm
In celebration of the grand reopening of Johnny Rockets in Georgetown, the brand is giving away free meals to the first 50 people in line for the event. There will be entertainment, giveaways for all while supplies last, food sampling and more.
The restaurant is located in Georgetown at 3131 M Street NW.
Johnny Rockets will donate 20 percent of sales from its grand reopening day event to the Yellow Ribbon Fund. The Yellow Ribbon Fund fills gaps in services for injured service members and their families, providing free rental cars and hotel stays, social events and outings, free tickets to sporting and cultural events, career and education mentoring, and support for family caregivers. After they return home, the Yellow Ribbon Fund’s nationwide network of volunteers continue to offer practical support.
About Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100% beef cooked-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 350 franchise and corporate locations in 28 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
452 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (4 views)
- Yogurtland Adds Development and Marketing Executives to Management Team (3 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Marco’s Pizza® Franchise Launches Veterans Recruitment Program (3 views)
- Chicken Salad Chick To Open Fourth Birmingham Location (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (3 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- Pie Five Pizza Heating Up the Hawkeye State with at Least Five New Locations (2 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (2 views)
- MOOYAH Continues Expansion on the Rio Grande: Better Burger Brand Brings Second Location to El Paso (2 views)
- Watermill Express Announces Franchise Expansion Plan to Meet the Growing Demand for Safe Drinking Water (2 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (2 views)