- Sub Headline: International Restaurant Franchise's Retail-Minded Footprints and Quality Menu Differentiate It Among Crowded Food Court Space
- Franchise URL: http://www.JohnnyRockets.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 6:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) June 7, 2016 – Johnny Rockets plans to open 14 additional mall locations this year, serving up both a restaurant design and quality food that appeal to the appetite of the mall consumer. With more than one third of its domestic and international restaurants already located in malls, the brand has solidified itself as a leader in that niche market due to its flexible footprint and focus on bringing better burgers, fries and shakes to shoppers.
“Over the last several years, mall management has been looking to add diversity to its food courts and expand its lunch and dinner offerings to include more full-service and fast casual concepts. With franchise restaurants such as Johnny Rockets, mall executives are looking for brands with a history of strong performance and adaptability in this space,” explains James Walker, President of Global Operations and Development, Johnny Rockets. “In our 30-year history, Johnny Rockets has always been a guest-favorite in entertaining environments, fitting well within different mall footprints. As malls revamp and add higher-end retail, more unique food offerings and entertainment venues—movie theaters and bowling alleys—Johnny Rockets’ various prototype options provide something for every demographic and geographic region.”
In honor of its 30th anniversary, Johnny Rockets recently announced a brand refresh, which included a new restaurant design and logo. The refresh carries through to the menu where time-honored traditions such as hand-spun milkshakes are now complimented by unique new offerings such as craft sodas and floats. The brand also boasts the best burger in any town and specializes in best-in-class service and upbeat music. The new restaurant design, which was first introduced at Destiny USA Mall in Syracuse, NY, includes modern technology, a fresh design and enhanced staff uniforms. Since the refresh, the Destiny USA Mall location has experienced a nearly 22 percent growth in restaurant sales.
In addition to its mall franchise program, Johnny Rockets has also successfully expanded into outlet centers, which now attract more shoppers with higher-end retail stores and food offerings according to recent trends. The brand currently operates 18 outlet locations and is planning an additional five in the near future.
About Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100% beef cooked-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 350 franchise and corporate locations in 28 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
277 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)