- Sub Headline: Grand Opening Celebration Will Benefit Grin Kids
- Franchise URL: http://www.JohnnyRockets.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 7:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – Johnny Rockets announced today the opening of its first in the country, drive thru restaurant at LangTree Lake Norman in Mooresville, North Carolina. The brand is the first quick casual restaurant chain to have a drive thru and will open additional drive thrus later this year. In April, the global restaurant chain celebrated its 30th anniversary with the unveiling of Johnny Rockets 2.0 –a brand refresh including a new logo, modern restaurant design, new uniforms for team members and a whole new experience designed to be more relevant and engaging to families, millennials, singles and loyal guests who have grown up with Johnny Rockets. The new drive thru is part of Johnny Rockets continuing evolution to cater to the changing habits of a variety of target audiences that demand top quality food, served fast and at a great value.
“We are thrilled to have the distinction of opening the first Johnny Rockets in the country to feature a drive-thru,” said Jim Johnson, franchise owner of Johnny Rockets in Mooresville, NC. “Our restaurant is in a great location surrounded by businesses, a lively neighborhood and directly off I-77. The community has quickly embraced our new restaurant. They are excited to have a restaurant where they can dine-in or drive-thru and know that they are getting top quality, made-to-order meals and shakes, served fast by our awesome team.”
James Walker, Johnny Rockets President of Operations and Development said, “Johnny Rockets 2.0 restaurant design features new kitchen equipment that cuts food production times by more than half, without sacrificing the superior quality and consistency of all our menu items. The speeding up of operations allows our restaurant teams to better serve our guests both in the drive-thru and in the restaurant in a timely manner. Moreover, we believe the fact that we will still be cooking burgers to order to be unique in the burger drive thru world.”
The new restaurant features freshness cues on the walls such as farm-to-table, never frozen, 100% domestic farm-raised beef, hand-crafted burgers and hand-spun shakes. The contemporary design uses warm grey tones, brick veneer and splashes of red as well as a mix of modern and industrial style lighting. The seating in the restaurant was designed to accommodate larger groups so that friends and families can enjoy meals together at communal tables. High top tables and chairs can easily be moved around and there is also upholstered booth seating. The restaurant can seat 70 people and 12 on the patio. And for those on the go, the drive-thru is open and ready to serve up the full menu at Johnny Rockets in Mooresville.
Official Grand Opening Event Festivities – Thursday, June 16, 2016, 6 pm to 8 pm
Johnny Rockets grand opening event will benefit Grin Kids. Twenty percent of sales from the restaurant’s grand opening event day will be donated to the charitable organization. Grin Kids enhances the lives of terminally ill and chronically handicapped children ages 5 through 12, in regions of North Carolina, by taking the kids and their entire family on a once in a life time trip to Disney World.
Festivities at the grand opening event include free meals for the first 50 people in line, giveaways for everyone during the event, live DJ, balloon artist, and free food and shakes sampling.
Johnny Rockets in Mooresville, NC is located directly off I-77, Exit 31. Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/JohnnyRocketsLangTree.
About Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100% beef cooked-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 350 franchise and corporate locations in 28 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
298 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)