- City: Aliso Viejo
- State: California
- Listed: November 18, 2015 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Nov. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Johnny Rockets has opened its doors and welcomed the community to its new restaurant in Quezon City, Philippines, located in the Ayala Fairview Terraces Mall. Johnny Rockets is known for its world famous fresh, cooked-to-order hamburgers, sandwiches, salads and hand-spun shakes.
“Residents and guests in the Philippines seek a dining experience that places emphasis on quality food and service,” said Dr. Amable Aguiluz IX, franchise owner of the Quezon City Johnny Rockets. “With its all-American fare and friendly service, Johnny Rockets is unlike any other restaurant concept in the area. We have seen great success with our current Johnny Rockets locations in Quezon City, which has provided us the opportunity to expand our presence further in the area. We look forward to providing the mall’s shoppers with a unique dining experience that is complete with our fun, upbeat environment.”
Dr. Aguiluz currently operates five Johnny Rockets in the Philippines, including the new Ayala Fairview Terraces Mall location. These restaurants are part of Dr. Aguiluz’s plan to open 10 Johnny Rockets over the course of 15 years. The Ayala Fairview Terraces Mall restaurant marks Dr. Aguiluz’s third Johnny Rockets in Quezon City, which is the Philippines’ most populated city. In addition to those locations, Dr. Aguiluz operates Johnny Rockets in Mandaluyong, in the upscale lifestyle and shopping destination Shangri-La Plaza, and in Malay, on the popular resort island Boracay.
The Ayala Fairview Terraces Mall Johnny Rockets is located in the mall’s activity center area. The restaurant is approximately 1,216 sq. ft. and can seat 36 guests.
About Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100 percent beef cooked-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets has changed the way people perceive burgers, shakes and more. Not confined to any decade or era, Johnny Rockets combines the best elements from a century of American dining history to create an experience and menu that are relevant today…and will be, for decades to come.
Brought to the Philippines by Dr. Amable Aguiluz IX, Johnny Rockets Philippines is happily serving its customers at five different locations in Quezon City, Malay Aklan and Mandaluyong City.
Each year, Johnny Rockets serves 17 million Hamburgers, 11.3 million soda pops, 8.3 million Shakes and Malts, 8 million pounds of Fries, 2.1 million orders of Onion Rings and 815,000 gallons of ice cream. Johnny Rockets operates more than 340 franchise and corporate locations in 26 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
110 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (36 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (36 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (33 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (29 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (28 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)