- Sub Headline: All-American Restaurant Franchise Focuses On Australia, Japan and Africa Among Others for Development Abroad
- City: Aliso Viejo
- State: California
- Listed: December 3, 2015 9:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Dec. 3, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – As Johnny Rockets’ international popularity continues to grow, the all-American restaurant franchise focuses its 2016 global expansion efforts on five new markets around the globe. Based on foreign demand, appreciation for American brands and favorable economic climates, Johnny Rockets seeks development opportunities in Australia, Japan, Morocco, South Africa and Sweden.
“Johnny Rockets’ all-ages appeal, coupled with the overall popularity of American culture around the world, is driving our continued international expansion,” explains James Walker, President of Operations and Development, Johnny Rockets. “We’ve recently seen successful, sustainable growth in other countries. We’ve opened restaurants this year in South America and the Middle East, while also signing groundbreaking deals to bring Johnny Rockets to Italy, China and Canada. We are confident that our experience operating in a wide variety of cultures and business environments has prepared us for a successful 2016.”
As part of the brand’s strategy to grow its global footprint, Johnny Rockets is looking for franchisor partners and other development opportunities in these countries, specifically in the cities of Sydney, Tokyo, Casablanca, Johannesburg and Stockholm.
“We offer a number of different prototypes for the brand, but all Johnny Rockets restaurants emphasize quality food and speed of service,” continues Walker. “Our signature American menu and entertaining dining experience will continue to be the focus during our international expansion because we have seen the demand for an authentic, all-American concept around the globe.”
With Johnny Rockets’ flexible footprint and success in a variety of venues – including malls, street fronts and entertainment centers – opportunities abound for area developers in these populous cities and centers. For more information, including franchising opportunities, visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
About Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100% beef cooked-to-order hamburgers, a Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 330 franchise and corporate locations in 26 countries around the world.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
228 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)