- Sub Headline: Revolutionary concept makes chiropractic care more convenient and affordable in Los Angeles, CA.
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.thejoint.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 8:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, Calif. – The Joint® Chiropractic is open at Midtown Crossing in Los Angeles at 4700 W. Pico Blvd., Suite S on March 7th, 2016.
The Joint® offers an innovative, patient-friendly approach that allows people to get affordable, quality chiropractic care on their terms. Appointments are not necessary, the clinic has extended hours, and insurance is not needed as The Joint’s membership plans and packages mean visits are often less costly than most insurance copays.
Regular chiropractic adjustments can help treat and prevent the aches and pains which result from the repetitive activities of everyday life. These symptoms include back pain, headaches, and “text neck” resulting from mobile device use.
A recent Harvard Health article1 confirmed that chiropractic care can be helpful for back pain, migraines, and neck pain. “More Americans are turning to low-risk, natural approaches such as chiropractic to not only help overcome their current aches, pains and other spinal issues but to help prevent new ones from cropping up in the future,” said Dr. Stephen Harkins, DC, principal owner of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California. “We are excited to provide convenient and affordable relief from neck and back pain as well as offer ongoing wellness to the residents of Los Angeles.”
The Joint Chiropractic – Midtown Crossing location will be open seven days a week: Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
For more information, please call (323) 939-1887 or visit the new location at 4700 W. Pico Blvd., Suite S, Los Angeles, CA 90019. [Directions].
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Joint is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Our no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and our affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With 320+ clinics nationwide and nearly three million patient visits annually, The Joint is an emerging growth company and key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, follow us on Twitter@thejointchiro and find us on Facebook, You Tube and LinkedIn.
Dr. Stephen Harkins is principal owner of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California, PC and is the Chiropractic Medical Director responsible for the chiropractors for a number of Joint locations across Los Angeles. The Joint Corp. is the business management company for all of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California, PC’s chiropractic practices in Los Angeles.
SOURCE 1 Harvard Health Publications
(480) 664-8412 ext. 15
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)