- Sub Headline: Revolutionary concept makes chiropractic care more convenient and affordable in Los Angeles, CA.
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.thejoint.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 8:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, Calif. – The Joint® Chiropractic is open at Midtown Crossing in Los Angeles at 4700 W. Pico Blvd., Suite S on March 7th, 2016.
The Joint® offers an innovative, patient-friendly approach that allows people to get affordable, quality chiropractic care on their terms. Appointments are not necessary, the clinic has extended hours, and insurance is not needed as The Joint’s membership plans and packages mean visits are often less costly than most insurance copays.
Regular chiropractic adjustments can help treat and prevent the aches and pains which result from the repetitive activities of everyday life. These symptoms include back pain, headaches, and “text neck” resulting from mobile device use.
A recent Harvard Health article1 confirmed that chiropractic care can be helpful for back pain, migraines, and neck pain. “More Americans are turning to low-risk, natural approaches such as chiropractic to not only help overcome their current aches, pains and other spinal issues but to help prevent new ones from cropping up in the future,” said Dr. Stephen Harkins, DC, principal owner of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California. “We are excited to provide convenient and affordable relief from neck and back pain as well as offer ongoing wellness to the residents of Los Angeles.”
The Joint Chiropractic – Midtown Crossing location will be open seven days a week: Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
For more information, please call (323) 939-1887 or visit the new location at 4700 W. Pico Blvd., Suite S, Los Angeles, CA 90019. [Directions].
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Joint is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Our no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and our affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With 320+ clinics nationwide and nearly three million patient visits annually, The Joint is an emerging growth company and key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, follow us on Twitter@thejointchiro and find us on Facebook, You Tube and LinkedIn.
Dr. Stephen Harkins is principal owner of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California, PC and is the Chiropractic Medical Director responsible for the chiropractors for a number of Joint locations across Los Angeles. The Joint Corp. is the business management company for all of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California, PC’s chiropractic practices in Los Angeles.
SOURCE 1 Harvard Health Publications
(480) 664-8412 ext. 15
178 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (3 views)