- Sub Headline: Revolutionary concept makes chiropractic care more convenient and affordable in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Franchise URL: http://www.TheJoint.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 12:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 16, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Alpharetta, Georgia – The Joint® Chiropractic is now open in Alpharetta at 5530 Windward Parkway, Building G, Suite 1055. The clinic officially opened on May 12, 2016.
The Joint® offers an innovative, patient-friendly approach that allows people to get affordable, quality chiropractic care on their terms. Appointments are not necessary, the clinic has extended hours, and insurance is not needed as The Joint’s membership plans and packages mean visits are often less costly than most insurance co-pays.
The full-time doctor at The Joint in Alpharetta is Dr. Larry Schadler, D.C., a graduate of The National University of Health Sciences (August 1995). Dr. Schadler began practicing chiropractic medicine in 1997 and has nearly 20 years of clinical experience helping patients maximize their health potential through gentle and effective chiropractic care. A father of three teens, Dr. Schadler is a strong advocate of family wellness through routine chiropractic care.
Regular chiropractic adjustments can help treat and prevent the aches and pains which result from the repetitive activities of everyday life. These symptoms include back pain, headaches, and “text neck” resulting from mobile device use. Consumers who take 15 minutes out of their week for a regular adjustment are able to more fully participate in the activities they enjoy and lead an active, healthier life.
The Joint in Alpharetta at Windward Plaza is open six days a week: Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please call (770) 212-2395 or visit the new clinic at 5530 Windward Parkway, Building G, Suite 1055, Alpharetta GA 30004. [Directions].
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Joint is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Our no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and our affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With 330+ clinics nationwide and more than 3 million patient visits annually, The Joint is an emerging growth company and key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, follow us on Twitter@thejointchiro and find us on Facebook, You Tube and LinkedIn.
SOURCE The Joint Corp.
The Joint Corp.
(480) 664-8412 ext. 15
325 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)