- Sub Headline: Revolutionary concept makes chiropractic care more convenient and affordable in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Franchise URL: http://www.TheJoint.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 12:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 16, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Alpharetta, Georgia – The Joint® Chiropractic is now open in Alpharetta at 5530 Windward Parkway, Building G, Suite 1055. The clinic officially opened on May 12, 2016.
The Joint® offers an innovative, patient-friendly approach that allows people to get affordable, quality chiropractic care on their terms. Appointments are not necessary, the clinic has extended hours, and insurance is not needed as The Joint’s membership plans and packages mean visits are often less costly than most insurance co-pays.
The full-time doctor at The Joint in Alpharetta is Dr. Larry Schadler, D.C., a graduate of The National University of Health Sciences (August 1995). Dr. Schadler began practicing chiropractic medicine in 1997 and has nearly 20 years of clinical experience helping patients maximize their health potential through gentle and effective chiropractic care. A father of three teens, Dr. Schadler is a strong advocate of family wellness through routine chiropractic care.
Regular chiropractic adjustments can help treat and prevent the aches and pains which result from the repetitive activities of everyday life. These symptoms include back pain, headaches, and “text neck” resulting from mobile device use. Consumers who take 15 minutes out of their week for a regular adjustment are able to more fully participate in the activities they enjoy and lead an active, healthier life.
The Joint in Alpharetta at Windward Plaza is open six days a week: Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please call (770) 212-2395 or visit the new clinic at 5530 Windward Parkway, Building G, Suite 1055, Alpharetta GA 30004. [Directions].
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Joint is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Our no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and our affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With 330+ clinics nationwide and more than 3 million patient visits annually, The Joint is an emerging growth company and key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, follow us on Twitter@thejointchiro and find us on Facebook, You Tube and LinkedIn.
SOURCE The Joint Corp.
The Joint Corp.
(480) 664-8412 ext. 15
315 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)