- Sub Headline: Revolutionary concept makes chiropractic care more convenient and affordable.
- City: Santa Ana
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.thejoint.com
- Ad Agency: Amendola Communications
- Agency Contact: Marcia Rhodes
- Agency Phone: (480) 664-8412 ext. 15
- Agency Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: December 2, 2015 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Santa Ana, Calif. – The Joint® Chiropractic is now open at 3713 S. Bristol St. in Santa Ana, Calif., located in the Bristol Center shopping center, just west of the Chevron Fuel Station next to Chipotle Mexican Grill Calif. The clinic officially opened on Nov. 27, 2015.
The Joint® offers an innovative, patient-friendly approach that allows people to get affordable, quality chiropractic care on their terms. Appointments are not necessary, the clinic has extended hours, and insurance is not needed as The Joint’s membership plans and packages mean visits are often less costly than most insurance copays.
Regular chiropractic adjustments can help treat and prevent the aches and pains which result from the repetitive activities of everyday life. These symptoms include back pain, headaches, and “text neck” resulting from mobile device use.
A recent Harvard Health article* confirmed that chiropractic care can be helpful for back pain, migraines, and neck pain. “More Americans are turning to low-risk, natural approaches such as chiropractic to not only help overcome their current aches, pains and other spinal issues but to help prevent new ones from cropping up in the future,” said Dr. Stephen Harkins, DC, principal owner of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California. “We are excited to open a new clinic to provide convenient and affordable relief from neck and back pain as well as offer ongoing wellness to the residents of Santa Ana.”
The Santa Ana Bristol clinic is open seven days a week: Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please call (714) 545-2887 or visit the new clinic at 3713 S. Bristol St. in Santa Ana, CA.
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
The Joint is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Our no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and our affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With 300+ clinics nationwide and over two million patient visits annually, The Joint is an emerging growth company and key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, follow us on Twitter @thejointchiro and find us on Facebook, You Tube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is the business management company for all of Harkins Chiropractic of Southern California chiropractic practices in the Southern California area.
SOURCE The Joint Corp.
(480) 664-8412 ext. 15
182 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)