- Sub Headline: 70 new clinics launched since going public in Nov. 2014
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Listed: December 3, 2015 1:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), a national operator, manager and franchisor of chiropractic clinics, today announced it has reached a significant milestone with the opening of the 300th clinic in its system, in Santa Ana, California. As The Joint® expands its footprint in existing and new markets, more consumers now have access to the company’s consumer-friendly approach that removes the insurance hassles, cost concerns and long wait times for appointments normally associated with healthcare. This innovative model has helped The Joint Corp., together with its affiliated chiropractic professionals, establish itself as the leader in chiropractic care.
Since going public in mid-November of last year, 70 new The Joint® Chiropractic clinics have opened, including 15 in Southern California, 10 in Texas, 7 in Georgia, and 6 in Virginia and Florida, and 3 in Illinois, Colorado and Arizona, respectively. Growth has accelerated towards year end, as 15 new The Joint Chiropractic clinics opened in the month of November alone.
“Reaching the 300 clinic mark so quickly is an outstanding accomplishment,” said John Richards, Chief Executive Officer of The Joint Corp. “Our growth demonstrates that consumers are looking for a better way—for quality chiropractic care that is both convenient and affordable. Since insurance is not required, patients can take full advantage of the ongoing benefits of chiropractic without being constrained by insurance deductibles and approvals that often limit the number of visits to a few sessions for pain relief. It’s one of the many ways we place patient needs first.”
This news continues the momentum established earlier this year with the announcement that The Joint Chiropractic clinics had surpassed the milestone of two million patient visits per year.
Key to The Joint’s rapid ascension in the ranks of the healthcare and franchising industry is its quality-focused, patient-first approach.
The Joint requires its doctors of chiropractic to deliver the highest standards of care. Each patient receives a personalized treatment plan.
The Joint focuses on patient care vs. insurance processing and passes the savings on to the consumer. In fact, The Joint’s affordable payment plans and packages make visits less expensive than the typical insurance co-pay.
The Joint makes it easy. Appointments aren’t needed, and its national network of clinics are conveniently located in retail centers with extended hours, including evenings and weekends.
“We are justifiably proud of the accomplishment of opening our 300th clinic, but we don’t plan to take too long to celebrate,” said Richards. “There is still much work to be done. Our mission is to bring quality, convenient and affordable chiropractic care to everyone in the U.S. who needs it. We are all looking forward to meeting that challenge.”
About The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT)
The Joint is reinventing chiropractic by making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. Our no-appointment policy and convenient hours and locations make care more accessible, and our affordable membership plans and packages eliminate the need for insurance. With 300 clinics nationwide and over two million patient visits annually, The Joint is an emerging growth company and key leader in the chiropractic profession. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com, follow us on Twitter @thejointchiro and find us on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Joint Corp. is a franchisor of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon and Tennessee, The Joint and its franchisees provide management services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.
SOURCE The Joint Corp.
(480) 664-8412 x15
202 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)