- Sub Headline: $40,000 in Gift Card Giveaways and $2 Small Apple Pie Smoothies, December 20-24
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Listed: December 17, 2015 1:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 17, 2015 // FranchisPOD.com // IRVINE, California – Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchises, announced its 5 Days of “Oh What Fun!” holiday campaign. During the five days leading up to Christmas, December 20-24, guests can win up to $500 in Juice It Up! gift cards at every location! The company is also offering its limited-edition Apple Pie Smoothie™ for only $2! The Apple Pie Smoothie™ features a festive and healthful blend of fresh red apples, banana, toasted salted cashews, cinnamon, apple juice blend, fresh lemon juice, and nonfat frozen yogurt.
All of Juice It Up!’s participating locations will draw twenty winners to receive a $25 gift card, totaling $40,000 awarded over the five days. Entering is simple, just visit your nearest Juice It Up! to fill out an entry form, and enjoy a $2 small Apple Pie Smoothie™ while you’re there. To make this deal even sweeter, every guest who purchases the specially-priced smoothie will receive a “bounce back” coupon for a free juice, smoothie or fusion with the purchase of another to use on their next visit.
“We’re excited to have five days of holiday fun with our guests by launching this $40,000 gift card giveaway as well as slicing the price of our special-edition Apple Pie Smoothie, which has become a fan favorite during its limited time appearance,” said Frank Easterbrook, President & CEO. “With so much temptation this time of year, we wanted to give fans a deal on our delicious and nutritious Apple Pie Smoothie, along with lots of chances to win Juice It Up! gift cards to help kick off a healthy New Year!”
All Juice It Up! products are designed to not only be delicious, but also meet the nutritional wants and needs of guests at every level of health. Menu items include fresh-squeezed functional raw juices, blended-to-order real fruit and veggie smoothies, and nutrient-rich bowls loaded with superfruits Açaí and Pitaya. With the recently-introduced Smoothie Bowls, guests can transform their favorite Classic and Veggie Smoothie into a nourishing meal replacement, topped with fresh bananas, granola and a drizzle of honey. To supercharge any bowl or smoothie, guests can ask to “Make it Green” by blending in raw kale and spinach to add an extra dose of fiber, vitamins and minerals. For the full menu and complete nutritional information, visit www.juiceitup.com.
About Juice It Up!
Juice It Up!, a leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchise, specializes in delicious and functional fresh-squeezed juices, blended-to-order real fruit smoothies and nutrient-rich options such as Açaí and Pitaya Bowls. Founded in 1995, the Irvine, California-based lifestyle brand is focused on providing its guests with a variety of great-tasting, better-for-you food and drink choices designed with personal wellness in mind. With more than 80 locations across California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas, the company is showcasing newly revamped restaurant designs, a heavier focus on the growing demand for raw juice options and a menu refresh that reflects the brand’s active personality and motto to “Live Life Juiced!.” An established lifestyle brand with unparalleled experience in the raw juice bar industry, Juice It Up! is poised for aggressive expansion throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.juiceitupfranchise.com.
Juice It Up! Social Media Pages:
SOURCE Juice It Up!
Morgan Marketing & Public Relations
225 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)