- Sub Headline: Leading Raw Juice & Smoothie Chain Continues Strong Financial Performance
- Franchise URL: http://www.JuiceItUp.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 3:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) IRVINE, California – Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchises, announces an incredibly strong Q2 with same-store sales rising 10 percent over the previous year. The chain also achieved a seven percent system-wide increase in average unit volumes over the same period last year. This follows on the heels of a positive Q1, despite restaurant industry declines overall.
Juice It Up! attributes its successful quarter to a high-performing product launch and a variety of promotional tools including an Açaí Awareness campaign in April, which boosted new customer counts while significantly driving loyalty and repeat visits. Also contributing to Juice It Up!’s strong financial performance are the four new franchised locations that opened this year, bringing the chain-wide total to 87 units. Juice It Up! is continuing its pursuit of steady expansion across the nation and is on track to add at least another 10 stores, currently in various stages of development, by year-end.
“Juice It Up! at its core is a lifestyle brand dedicated to providing delicious, better-for-you products; and it’s our goal to make eating healthy both educational and fun, which is really resonating with our guests,” said Carol DeNembo, Vice President of Business Development. “We’re thrilled to see more and more consumers embrace healthy eating habits, which has led to exponential sales and traffic increases across all markets. We love that both our guests and franchise partners are hugely benefitting as consumers transition to a healthier lifestyle.”
The brand is currently awarding a variety of franchise opportunities including area development, single unit, and non-traditional store fronts such as college campuses, airports and gyms across all U.S. regions. Juice It Up! also offers franchise incentives for veterans of the U.S. military. With a franchisee-focused culture, Juice It Up! continues to attract highly-qualified new and existing franchise operators to grow with the brand. Ideal franchisees possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative local store marketing mindset, and are passionate about living a healthy lifestyle.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a Juice It Up! straight from current franchisees, watch https://youtu.be/qkn3vxafNOI and visit http://www.juiceitupfranchise.com for additional franchising details.
About Juice It Up!
Juice It Up!, a leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchise, specializes in delicious and functional fresh-squeezed juices, blended-to-order real fruit smoothies and nutrient-rich options such as Açaí and Pitaya Bowls. Founded in 1995, the Irvine, California-based lifestyle brand is focused on providing its guests with a variety of great-tasting, better-for-you food and drink choices designed with personal wellness in mind. With more than 87 locations across California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas, the company is showcasing a new restaurant design, a heavier focus on the growing demand for raw juice options and a menu refresh that reflects the brand’s active personality and motto to “Live Life Juiced!” An established lifestyle brand with unparalleled experience in the raw juice bar industry, Juice It Up! is poised for aggressive expansion throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.juiceitupfranchise.com.
Juice It Up! Social Media Pages
SOURCE Juice It Up!
Juice It Up!
Powerhouse Public Relations
1505 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)