- Sub Headline: Leading Raw Juice and Smoothie Chain Now Open in Eastvale Gateway South
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 12, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchises, has opened its second Eastvale, California location. This is the fourth location operating under the ownership of local franchisees Parvinder and Ravneet Shahi.
“We’re thrilled to make the signature Juice It Up! experience, along with our delicious raw juices and smoothies, even more accessible to the Eastvale community,” said Parvinder. “We know health is important to our guests, and it’s our commitment to offer a variety of refreshing, better-for-you products that fuel their active lifestyles.”
Menu items include fresh-squeezed functional raw juices, blended-to-order real fruit and veggie smoothies, and nutrient-rich bowls loaded with superfruits Açaí and Pitaya. With the recently-introduced Smoothie Bowls, guests can transform their favorite Classic and Veggie Smoothie into a nourishing meal replacement, topped with fresh bananas, granola and a drizzle of honey. To supercharge any bowl or smoothie, Juice It Up! offers a “Make it Green” option by blending in raw kale and spinach to add an extra dose of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
“It’s exciting to continue our expansion throughout Southern California with passionate franchisees like the Shahis,” said Carol DeNembo, vice president of business development for Juice It Up! “They are wholeheartedly committed to our mission to serve as an advocate for our guest’s active lives in providing them with alternative ‘food as fuel’ options.”
The new Eastvale Juice It Up! is located in Eastvale Gateway South at 12376 Limonite Ave., Suite 102, Eastvale, CA 91752, and can be reached at (951) 893-1113. Hours of Operation are: Monday through Friday 7 am to 9 pm, Saturday 9 am to 9 pm and Sunday 10 am to 9 pm. To view the full menu and complete nutritional information, visit www.juiceitup.com.
About Juice It Up!
Juice It Up!, a leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchise, specializes in delicious and functional fresh-squeezed juices, blended-to-order real fruit smoothies and nutrient-rich options such as Açaí and Pitaya Bowls. Founded in 1995, the Irvine, California-based lifestyle brand is focused on providing its guests with a variety of great-tasting, better-for-you food and drink choices designed with personal wellness in mind. With more than 80 locations across California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas, the company is showcasing newly revamped restaurant designs, a heavier focus on the growing demand for raw juice options and a menu refresh that reflects the brand’s active personality and motto to “Live Life Juiced!.” An established lifestyle brand with unparalleled experience in the raw juice bar industry, Juice It Up! is poised for aggressive expansion throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.juiceitupfranchise.com.
Juice It Up! Social Media Pages:
Morgan Marketing & Public Relations
153 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)