- Sub Headline: Premier Raw Juice and Smoothie Chain Introduces its Seasonal Mighty C™ Duo
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.JuiceItUp.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 2:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchises, has introduced kryptonite for the common cold with its delicious Mighty C™ Juice and the Mighty C™ Shot combo. Whether enjoyed separately, or combined for a powerful immunity boost, this dynamic duo is packed with powerful antioxidants to strengthen and protect guests’ immune systems during the cold and flu season. Available for a limited time, The Mighty C™ Juice and Shot feature a healthful and uplifting blend of raw ingredients including sweet pineapples, fragrant oranges, crisp apples, red seedless grapes, raw ginger and fresh lemon juice. Through March 14, guests who present this coupon will receive a free Mighty C™ Shot with the purchase of a Mighty C™ Juice.
“Juice It Up! is committed to supporting our guests’ active and healthy lifestyle year round, but it’s even more important to take care of ourselves when we’re more susceptible to illness, like during the indiscriminating cold and flu season,” said Frank Easterbrook, President & CEO. “We know our guests lead busy lives and getting sick can be a major setback, so we designed our Mighty C™ Juice and Shot duo as a highly functional immunity-boosting option made from a nutrient rich blend of fresh ingredients.”
Available for a limited time, the refreshing Mighty C™ Duo, which is dairy-free, gluten-free and an excellent source of Vitamin C, is featured on Juice It Up!’s menu alongside fresh-squeezed functional raw juices, blended-to-order real fruit and veggie smoothies, and nutrient-rich bowls loaded with superfruits Açaí and Pitaya. With the recently-introduced Smoothie Bowls, guests can transform their favorite Classic and Veggie Smoothie into a nourishing meal replacement, topped with fresh bananas, granola and a drizzle of honey. To supercharge any bowl or smoothie, guests can ask to “Make it Green” by blending in raw kale and spinach to add an extra dose of fiber, vitamins and minerals. For the full menu and complete nutritional information, visit www.juiceitup.com.
About Juice It Up!
Juice It Up!, a leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchise, specializes in delicious and functional fresh-squeezed juices, blended-to-order real fruit smoothies and nutrient-rich options such as Açaí and Pitaya Bowls. Founded in 1995, the Irvine, California-based lifestyle brand is focused on providing its guests with a variety of great-tasting, better-for-you food and drink choices designed with personal wellness in mind. With more than 80 locations across California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas, the company is showcasing a new restaurant design, a heavier focus on the growing demand for raw juice options and a menu refresh that reflects the brand’s active personality and motto to “Live Life Juiced!” An established lifestyle brand with unparalleled experience in the raw juice bar industry, Juice It Up! is poised for aggressive expansion throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.juiceitupfranchise.com.
Juice It Up! Social Media Pages:
SOURCE Juice It Up!
Powerhouse Public Relations
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)