- Sub Headline: Raw Juice & Smoothie Franchise Experiences Tremendous Growth Amid Decline in Restaurant Industry Overall
- Franchise URL: http://www.JuiceItUp.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 9:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchises, announced same-store first quarter sales increased seven percent over the previous year. The chain also saw an increase in AUV across all stores. These latest financials follow on the heels of a strong last quarter in 2015 which included a system-wide gift card campaign designed to drive traffic and gift card redemptions during Q1. Also attributing to the strong financials are the nine new franchised locations that opened in 2015, bringing the chain wide total to 84 units operating across five states.
“As a lifestyle brand, Juice It Up! often experiences an uptick in sales with the warmer weather that ignites active trends and healthier eating habits. But, what’s most interesting are the spikes we saw throughout 2015, proving that our guests are seeing the benefit of Juice It Up!’s raw juice and smoothie offerings year-round,” said Carol DeNembo, Vice President of Business Development. “It’s exciting to see the shift in mindset where today’s consumer views juicing as a healthy lifestyle or daily ritual, rather than a short term crash diet or trend. We’re dedicated to raising the bar in our segment and will continue to build upon the momentum gained from our creative promotions and product innovation.”
All Juice It Up! products are designed to be both delicious and functional, meeting the nutritional wants and needs of guests at every level of health. Menu items include fresh-squeezed functional raw juices, blended-to-order real fruit and veggie smoothies, and nutrient-rich bowls loaded with superfruits Açaí and Pitaya. With the recently-introduced Smoothie Bowls as well as an expanded focus on the Bowl category, guests can transform their favorite Classic and Veggie Smoothie into a nourishing meal replacement, topped with fresh bananas, granola and a drizzle of honey. To supercharge any bowl or smoothie, guests can ask to “Make it Green” by blending in raw kale and spinach to add an extra dose of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
With a franchisee-focused culture, Juice It Up! continues to attract highly-qualified new and existing franchise operators to grow with the brand. Ideal franchisees possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative local store marketing mindset, and are passionate about living a healthy lifestyle. To learn more about the benefits of owning a Juice It Up! straight from current franchisees, watch https://youtu.be/qkn3vxafNOI and visit http://www.juiceitupfranchise.com for additional franchising details.
About Juice It Up!
Juice It Up!, a leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchise, specializes in delicious and functional fresh-squeezed juices, blended-to-order real fruit smoothies and nutrient-rich options such as Açaí and Pitaya Bowls. Founded in 1995, the Irvine, California-based lifestyle brand is focused on providing its guests with a variety of great-tasting, better-for-you food and drink choices designed with personal wellness in mind. With more than 80 locations across California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas, the company is showcasing a new restaurant design, a heavier focus on the growing demand for raw juice options and a menu refresh that reflects the brand’s active personality and motto to “Live Life Juiced!” An established lifestyle brand with unparalleled experience in the raw juice bar industry, Juice It Up! is poised for aggressive expansion throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.juiceitupfranchise.com.
Juice It Up! Social Media Pages:
SOURCE Juice It Up!
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
242 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)