- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.ljsilvers.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 – LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Long John Silver’s, the world’s largest quick-service seafood company, has named Julie-Ann Reid Director of Brand Marketing. Reid is a marketing veteran with more than a decade of experience supporting and growing brands in the retail food industry. She reports to Marilyn Nicholson, Vice President of Media, Promotions and Marketing.
“Our brand has evolved tremendously over the years to become the nation’s largest quick-service seafood chain,” said Marilyn Nicholson. “Julie-Ann is a strong addition to our brand team, and we are looking forward to her contributions and leadership in support of our continued growth trend.”
Previously, Reid was Director, Brand Marketing, for Cinnabon. Prior to that, she held a variety of roles for Global Franchise Group, including Brand Director for Pretzelmaker, Director of Brand Marketing for Pretzelmaker and Great American Cookies; and Brand Manager for MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery, Marble Slab Creamery and Pretzelmaker.
Reid earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Howard University.
About Long John Silver’s:
Long John Silver’s is a classic American brand founded in 1969, and stands today as the nation’s largest quick-service seafood chain with more than 1,100 franchised restaurants in the U.S. and Asia. Long John Silver’s is famous for its pure, wild-caught Alaskan whitefish that’s hand dipped in the restaurant and cooked to golden perfection. All wild-caught fish served at Long John Silver’s is sourced from a U.S. fishery that has been certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council since 2005 and certified as responsibly managed under the Global Trust/ASMI FAO-based standards. Learn more at www.ljsilvers.com.
Katrina Gallagher, 502-472-6003
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)