- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.ljsilvers.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 – LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Long John Silver’s, the world’s largest quick-service seafood company, has named Julie-Ann Reid Director of Brand Marketing. Reid is a marketing veteran with more than a decade of experience supporting and growing brands in the retail food industry. She reports to Marilyn Nicholson, Vice President of Media, Promotions and Marketing.
“Our brand has evolved tremendously over the years to become the nation’s largest quick-service seafood chain,” said Marilyn Nicholson. “Julie-Ann is a strong addition to our brand team, and we are looking forward to her contributions and leadership in support of our continued growth trend.”
Previously, Reid was Director, Brand Marketing, for Cinnabon. Prior to that, she held a variety of roles for Global Franchise Group, including Brand Director for Pretzelmaker, Director of Brand Marketing for Pretzelmaker and Great American Cookies; and Brand Manager for MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery, Marble Slab Creamery and Pretzelmaker.
Reid earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Howard University.
About Long John Silver’s:
Long John Silver’s is a classic American brand founded in 1969, and stands today as the nation’s largest quick-service seafood chain with more than 1,100 franchised restaurants in the U.S. and Asia. Long John Silver’s is famous for its pure, wild-caught Alaskan whitefish that’s hand dipped in the restaurant and cooked to golden perfection. All wild-caught fish served at Long John Silver’s is sourced from a U.S. fishery that has been certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council since 2005 and certified as responsibly managed under the Global Trust/ASMI FAO-based standards. Learn more at www.ljsilvers.com.
Katrina Gallagher, 502-472-6003
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)