- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.ljsilvers.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 – LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Long John Silver’s, the world’s largest quick-service seafood company, has named Julie-Ann Reid Director of Brand Marketing. Reid is a marketing veteran with more than a decade of experience supporting and growing brands in the retail food industry. She reports to Marilyn Nicholson, Vice President of Media, Promotions and Marketing.
“Our brand has evolved tremendously over the years to become the nation’s largest quick-service seafood chain,” said Marilyn Nicholson. “Julie-Ann is a strong addition to our brand team, and we are looking forward to her contributions and leadership in support of our continued growth trend.”
Previously, Reid was Director, Brand Marketing, for Cinnabon. Prior to that, she held a variety of roles for Global Franchise Group, including Brand Director for Pretzelmaker, Director of Brand Marketing for Pretzelmaker and Great American Cookies; and Brand Manager for MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery, Marble Slab Creamery and Pretzelmaker.
Reid earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Howard University.
About Long John Silver’s:
Long John Silver’s is a classic American brand founded in 1969, and stands today as the nation’s largest quick-service seafood chain with more than 1,100 franchised restaurants in the U.S. and Asia. Long John Silver’s is famous for its pure, wild-caught Alaskan whitefish that’s hand dipped in the restaurant and cooked to golden perfection. All wild-caught fish served at Long John Silver’s is sourced from a U.S. fishery that has been certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council since 2005 and certified as responsibly managed under the Global Trust/ASMI FAO-based standards. Learn more at www.ljsilvers.com.
Katrina Gallagher, 502-472-6003
239 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)