- Sub Headline: JumpBunch, Inc. was pleased to participate in the 2015 SKECHERS Friendship Walk as a corporate sponsor on Sunday, October 25, 2015. This annual event dedicated to children with special needs and education, raised $1,400,240.00, it’s most successful year ever.
- City: Annapolis
- State: Maryland
- Listed: November 27, 2015 9:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANNAPOLIS, MD (FranchisePOD.com) November 24, 2015 – JumpBunch, Inc. participated in another successful 2015 SKECHERS Friendship Walk on Sunday, October 25, 2015 as a corporate sponsor. This annual event dedicated to children with special needs and education, raised $1,400,240.00, it’s most successful year ever.
Thousands walked in unity in The Skechers Pier-to-Pier Friendship Walk. The community of friends walked in support of children with special needs, and for education across the South Bay. The walk began at the Manhattan Beach Pier for a 3.5-mile round trip to the Hermosa Beach Pier under pleasant conditions. People enjoyed a beautiful morning of support with music playing, cheerleaders cheering, bands playing, topped by Tommy Lasorda and Sugar Ray Leonard igniting the crowd. They were all one, simply walking as friends.
“I was honored to be a part of the Pier to Pier walk. In today’s world, where there is such an epidemic of childhood obesity, I was thrilled to be able to be part of an event that joins thousands of families exercising together,” said Brian Hasson, JumpBunch Owner in Torrance, CA.
JumpBunch hosted a booth where the Walk began and entertained kids, parents and teachers with fun games, activities, giveaways and free prizes. JumpBunch loves to keep young children moving on a daily basis with over 70 different sports and activities. Tom Bunchman, President and CEO participated in the event and said “JumpBunch has a great interest in the welfare of all children. We are so excited to participate in the Skechers Friendship Walk for the benefit of Special Needs kids. There is no greater cause than helping these kids thrive in our society.”
JumpBunch is a unique sports and physical education enrichment program that introduces children to a wide range of activities with a turnkey solution for daycare centers and afterschool programs. JumpBunch coaches travel to your location equipped with everything needed for the day’s activity. We offer 70 distinct sports and fitness activities. JumpBunch integrates fun and fitness into children’s daily routines helping them develop a solid basis for healthy living. JumpBunch currently has 53 franchises in 24 states and continues its growth throughout the world.
For more information http://www.jumpbunch.com.
349 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)