- Sub Headline: JumpBunch, Inc. was pleased to participate in the 2015 SKECHERS Friendship Walk as a corporate sponsor on Sunday, October 25, 2015. This annual event dedicated to children with special needs and education, raised $1,400,240.00, it’s most successful year ever.
- City: Annapolis
- State: Maryland
- Listed: November 27, 2015 9:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANNAPOLIS, MD (FranchisePOD.com) November 24, 2015 – JumpBunch, Inc. participated in another successful 2015 SKECHERS Friendship Walk on Sunday, October 25, 2015 as a corporate sponsor. This annual event dedicated to children with special needs and education, raised $1,400,240.00, it’s most successful year ever.
Thousands walked in unity in The Skechers Pier-to-Pier Friendship Walk. The community of friends walked in support of children with special needs, and for education across the South Bay. The walk began at the Manhattan Beach Pier for a 3.5-mile round trip to the Hermosa Beach Pier under pleasant conditions. People enjoyed a beautiful morning of support with music playing, cheerleaders cheering, bands playing, topped by Tommy Lasorda and Sugar Ray Leonard igniting the crowd. They were all one, simply walking as friends.
“I was honored to be a part of the Pier to Pier walk. In today’s world, where there is such an epidemic of childhood obesity, I was thrilled to be able to be part of an event that joins thousands of families exercising together,” said Brian Hasson, JumpBunch Owner in Torrance, CA.
JumpBunch hosted a booth where the Walk began and entertained kids, parents and teachers with fun games, activities, giveaways and free prizes. JumpBunch loves to keep young children moving on a daily basis with over 70 different sports and activities. Tom Bunchman, President and CEO participated in the event and said “JumpBunch has a great interest in the welfare of all children. We are so excited to participate in the Skechers Friendship Walk for the benefit of Special Needs kids. There is no greater cause than helping these kids thrive in our society.”
JumpBunch is a unique sports and physical education enrichment program that introduces children to a wide range of activities with a turnkey solution for daycare centers and afterschool programs. JumpBunch coaches travel to your location equipped with everything needed for the day’s activity. We offer 70 distinct sports and fitness activities. JumpBunch integrates fun and fitness into children’s daily routines helping them develop a solid basis for healthy living. JumpBunch currently has 53 franchises in 24 states and continues its growth throughout the world.
For more information http://www.jumpbunch.com.
396 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)